Website design in Falmouth using WordPress

We design websites that make your small business look fabulous on-line.

Website design in Falmouth to get your small business looking good online

More Lime website design can provide your small business with an eye catching, fully responsive, website that makes your business shine on-line. We take time to learn about you and reflect the real you in your site. Whether this is your very first site, or a rework of an old site, we can help turn your online presence into something really effective for your business.


We use for our websites. This means that you have full ownership of your site and complete control over it. We selected to use WordPress for our website design service because WordPress is widely known, used and respected. WordPress can start small and has the capability to grow big as your business grows. It is capable of performing well at the advanced and simple end of website needs.

Easy to use

A WordPress website is also relatively easy to use for the non-expert. With an hour or two of basic instruction you can be up and running making your own amends, adding pages and blogging to your hearts content.

What will it cost?

As a guide price we offer a start up website including up to 4 standard pages for just £595 *.

Additional pages can be provided as required at a cost of £50 * per standard page (or £25 per half page on drop downs).
We require that you supply all copy and images within this package.

*Price may vary for non-standard pages, we will confirm on your brief.

You keep control

More Lime consider it vital that your business is in full control of your own website. You will hear many people tell tell you that their website designer has disappeared and they don’t know how to access their site, this feels rather like giving someone else the keys to your home and not keeping a set for yourself and we are sure you wouldn’t do that! We will train you to make basic amends to your own site and support you when bigger changes or more training is needed.


Your style

There are many providers of templates to add to your WordPress site which make it on trend with current responsive designs and the latest in styles. When choosing a template it is also important to make sure that it comes with a professional back up service team, otherwise you can again be left on the outside without a key. More Lime have a preferred range of templates and there is no additional charge to our set up fee for the template.

UK hosting

More Lime’s preferred website hosting is provided by a UK company who have an excellent service team on hand to sort any problems or questions you may have. Why put your hosting with an overseas company when we have an award winning alternative here in our own country? The hosting will be owned by you, again giving you full control of your own site. This currently costs from £1.49 a month. Click here for more information.


Let’s get started

If you decide you would like to consider More Lime website design service to provide your WordPress website we will hold an initial meeting with you at no charge to discuss your needs and answer any questions that you may have. At this stage pricing will be confirmed for you and a list of what is included will be specified, along with details of additional services and costs that are available should you require them. 60% of the fee is required before work commences and the remaining 40% is due on completion of the site to your satisfaction in accordance with the agreed brief.

I want a fabulous website